An experienced web designer proficient in W3C web standard HTML/CSS and multiple design applications. Has designed and programmed: website pages; email newsletters; animated banners; mini-sites; interactive Flash games and presentations; for e-commerce and web design companies. Hopes to create firm ties in a close-knit marketing setting and further establish design expertise. Above, following the link, you can find a piece of my online portfolio, my skills and screenshots of my work. I hope all this information will be useful, so you can make yourself a more accurate idea about my work.Susana
Oct 2010 - Present
Marketing web designer
HomeAway is the world's leader in marketing holiday rental properties through the internet.
Marketing web designer:
- Proficient in latest software packages used in designing graphical content for advertising and promotional activities.
- Responsible for design, site structure (information architecture), and daily maintenance of a global website and many of it’s localized sites.
- Ensuring smooth running of projects and resolving any issues arising in the process.
- Creating and managing on-site CMS pages layout, visual appearance, usability and performance in 4 languages.
- XHTML & CSS coding, image editing, basic SEO and analytics reporting.Ability to work within and manage a brand style guide.
Mar 2010 - Oct 2010
The Syncoms Group includes e-retailers in the computer peripherals and printing sectors.Web Designer: Redesigned complete PrintExpress.co.uk e-commerce website. Hence established standard page layout and brand design. Design tasks included:
- Work with in-house task system - producing web banners and daily site enhancements
- Produce and develop micro sites and landing pages
- Review and enhance existing online information and marketing sites
Apr 2008 - Jun 2009
Adesis Netlife creates websites and net marketing campaigns to client specifications.Web Designer: Website design to specification from initial wireframe concepts, for data, news and marketing sites. Included designing to W3C web standard/seo compliant design and cross-browser compatible requirements. Ensured clients' brand consistency using existing marketing materials. Demonstrated: ability to meet external client needs. Flash Game Programmer: Built Flash banners and games to client requirements in Actionscript 2. Demonstrated: imagination; ability to build polished software.
Feb 2007 - Apr 2008
Versus Publicidad plans and implements multi-media campaigns to client briefs. Multi-Media Designer: Created interactive Flash projects and presentations for several businesses. Included adding AfterEffects touches and Action Script 2 interactions.Designed and built client sites using both Flash and HTML/CSS.
Sep 2005 - Sep 2006
Photomechanics and New Technologies
One of most important Newspaper of Spain. Working on ICC color profiles technicals testings and standardization production process.
Feb 2004 - Aug 2005
Pool is an independent design and marketing agency based in Madrid.Conceptualized, built leaflets, posters and branding image with QuarkXpress, Phostoshop and Freehand. Later, in the same company working closely with the client as part of a small eam of motivated individuals to create a visually provocative and exploration of the client’s thesis.When required, build requirements with marketers on design best practices.
Nov 2005 - Nov 2006
Designed and developed sites using programs such as: Flash, DreamWeaver and AfterEffects.
Sep 2002 - Jun 2004
Planned and implemented direct marketing campaign to complete course. Solely responsible for planning; proofing; pre-press; then printing the materials.