Leveraged industry contacts and knowledge to work as a consultant for diverse Fortune 100 corporations including, Cisco, Dell, Shell Oil, USAA, and Verizon Communications.
- As IT Project Portfolio Manager, completed a portfolio of projects in nine months for the United Services Automobile Association (USAA) 7% below base-lined budget of $1.75M+. Delivered a 10% cost savings in program/projects and service delivery through initiating a strategic framework in alliance with USAA’s Enterprise Business Architecture mappings and operational governance that added overall business value for aligning business objectives with IT deliverables using BPM that would encapsulate PMI principles, CMMi and ITIL
- Hired by Cisco Systems as a Process Development Project Manager. Ensured corporate standards were met via established business / enterprise architectural framework during project life cycle. Introduced value chain-based business process oriented operations structure using BPM framework to augment Cisco’s “GEM” methodology, to create better end-to-end process integration, control, measurement and Improvement with Six Sigma and CMMI that helped to raise average service availability up-time by 2% for Cisco’s ROS Management.
- As Program Manager with Dell, Ensured ease-of-use and concise metrics for executives in the Enterprise Product Development and Marketing Groups in line with Dell’s business model / architecture mappings. Improved service delivery time, data quality, marketing strategies and pricing tactics through design of a statistical decision making tool for global wide business Intelligence on product performance in various market segments and developed a BI dashboard for global wide product performance analysis.
- Teamed with Verizon as a Product Development Manager to re-structure legacy systems for online order management system integration and reduced order fulfillment turnaround time by 20% thru re-defined business rules and workflow management. As a Product Management consultant in Cobalt Group, served as liaison between external clients, manufacturers and dealerships (B2B/B2C) to manage the orchestration of an end-to-end business process and service integration using BPM / SOA framework. Utilized RUP and Agile methodologies for product development management in J2EE, .Net and EAI domain. Managed product requirements and business processes change implementation for complex eCRM solutions.
- Hired as Product Delivery Project Manager for GTech Corp, utilized RUP and RAD Software Development methodologies to accelerate time-to-market by 20% with an overall 8% project cost reduction through re-engineered processes and dependencies. Championed product prototype delivery using technology framework based on J2EE with SOAP \ web services across global game hosting systems and helped to increase overall global market share by 4%.
- Employed by Cirrus Logic, Inc to advise executives on inventory management BI reporting involving data gathering and analyzing metrics to report on global product distribution and resource optimization and associated systems development. As a Project Manager lead SDLC, managed JAD sessions for systems design.
- Leveraged process management (BPM) framework knowledge with Cisco’s process control team to integrate process monitoring / measurement for Six Sigma and attach KPIs to CMM for network monitoring service delivery initiatives - Helped improved customer experience and increased the avg service availability up time by 2%.
- Completed a portfolio of projects in nine months for the United Services Automobile Association (USAA) 7% below base-lined budget of $1.75M+
- Slashed order fulfillment turnaround time 20% by re-designing the Order Mgmt system via re-defined key operational business processes in-line with value-chains for Verizon
- Lowered transport and materials cost 15% by re-defining business and operational processes for system development and bringing in the best practices in process automation, monitoring and measurement for Shell.
- Leveraged RUP / RAD methodologies and off-shore team for quick turn-around of deliverables with 8% reduced cost and accelerated time-to-market by 20%.
- Achieved efficient Product/Project delivery and scope management through RUP, Agile and waterfall development methodologies in .Net/J2EE environments and within SOA framework.
- Employed PMIs PMBOK for efficient software product development programs, process automation and to integrate business systems.
Key Corporate Enhancements:
- Developed strategic framework via value-chain based operational process governance, greatly increasing business value, customer experience and combining company objectives with IT services deliverable for Cisco.
- Upgraded and enabled enterprise business and banking systems for web channel delivery as IT Portfolio Manager for United Services Automobile Association (USAA).
- Achieved 10% overall program cost savings utilizing BPM and BPI for operational governance, and PMI principles for IT PMO office at USAA.
- Aided offshore locations in greater materials management and operational efficiency for Shell Chemicals.
- Drove corporate footprint in capture of an additional 4% market share in Europe and in the Americas due to increased efficiencies