Currently Holding the position of Program Director Consulting System Integration as Global Program Directors pool to Setup the Consulting Practice for Ericsson in the Regions in the area of Greenfield Network Rollout, Network Swap, Convergent charging and Billing, IT Infra ,BSS and OSS for Telco’s. As Head of delivery in RSSA for CSI responsible help Ericsson in building the Consulting & System Integration culture, Main contributor to the Ericsson C&SI culture growth and to the delivery methodology fine-tuning. Supports in asset and organization set-up and growth, coaches his team, supports them for the professional growth, and identifies and recognizes the talents. Supports the Regions to implement the CSI Operating Model and facilitate the use of the Global Methodology and Tools.
Responsible for the Contract execution strategy and associated risk exposure. Main responsible for defining the governance of the Contract including Supply and Service Delivery execution Governance and follow up of approved Early Start activities associated to the Sales opportunity. Contract Handshake with the Supply, Service Delivery and Customer Project Management organizations
Main responsible for specifying the Customer Solution associated to the Sales opportunity. Secure alignment of the Customer Solution with Ericsson portfolio strategy and roadmap and matching with existing “Re-use solutions”. Responsible for the Customer Solution strategy and associated risk exposure . Is responsible to build a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.)with a strong communication skills
- Implemented the Web mail facility for Ushacomm & migration of Corp. Email from Solaris Platform to MS Exchange, 1999.
- Implemented Mediation System for Aircel for five cities single handedly, 2000.
- Done a major contribution to Ushacomm as a Quality Coordinator for Integration Dept to obtain ISO 9002 certification, 2000.
- Single handedly developed, tested and implemented the Mediation Interface for Interwave Switch, 2001.
- Successfully migrated the Multi-links Billing Database from Windows platform to AIX platform, 2002
- Successfully implemented the Mediation System for CDMA Data service, 2003.
- Successfully completed the ISP Network Setup and integration with Billing for Multi-links, 2003.
- Successfully implemented the Major changes in Billing System to incorporate 1XRTT Data service, 2003.
- Successfully Implemented Comverse IN System in Multilinks as Project Manager
- Successfully Migrated the Billing system from CABS 2000 to BSCS Ver.6 for Idea Cellular.
- Successfully Implemented the Mediation CDR and Service provisioning Consolidation for Airtel throughout West Hub.
- Successfully Implemented the Differential Billing Platform (VoluBill) for four major Hub in Airtel for Pan India
- Successfully Migrated the IT application for Airtel while migrating Siemens Switch to Nokia Switch in Airtel Mumbai.
- Successfully launched Bharti Jammu Kashmir and North Eastern States-Green Field telecom IT Rollout
- Successfully implemented the Top U Up Product in Across Caribbean in Digicel as Project Manager.
- Successfully launched Bharti Jersey and Guernsey-Green Field telecom IT Rollout.
- Successfully launched and Managed Service Delivery Platform for Airtel India.
- Successfully launched IDEA All Eastern States-Green Field Telecom Rollout
- Successfully launched Bharti Sri lanka -Green Field Telecom Rollout
- Successfully Won the Deal of Datacom (4 years Managed Service) 100 M USD and executed Transformation Program for overall IT systems include BSS(Amdocs),OSS-IBM and other BSS and Enterprise Services.
- Successfully won the Deal of SSTL DC build Deal -24 M USD and Build DC for SSTL
- Successfully won the Deal of Airtel Africa mega Managed Service deal.- 1.6 B USD
- Successfully managed the Transition of Airtel Africa from People ,Process and technology Perspective.
- Successfully Rollout Oracle ERP and Prepaid recharge platform(Pretups) and Billing System Migration for 12 countries across Africa
- Successfully launched Rwanda as first Greenfield rollout for Airtel in Africa in Record Time for all IT systems.
- Successfully won the Deal of Etisalat Mobily KSA mega Managed Service deal.- 280 M USD in IBM and Transitioned and transformation.
PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT DETAILS:
IBM Position: Delivery Project
Digicel, Caribbean Position: Group Project Manager
IBM India Ltd Position: Client Executive-Mobility
Idea Mobile Communications Ltd Position: Sr. Manager-OIS
Multi-Links Telecommunications Ltd, Nigeria Position: Manager Billing and IT
BPL Innovision Technology Position: Project Manager
Usha Communications Technology Position: Project Manager
Melster Technologies Position: Facility Management
Abso Systems Pvt Ltd Position: Support Engineer.