World Association of Former United Nations Internes and Fellows (WAFUNIF)
- Updates Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
- Responds to posts and comments to bring value to user's interactions with WAFUNIF.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to the member base and posts to the Facebook and Twitter page in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Updates Facebook and Twitter accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from WAFUNIF activities and events.
- Grows WAFUNIF online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions.
- Maintains current information in Google+ and LinkedIn accounts.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of User Interface and User Experience designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Analytics and Reporting
- Uses Google Analytics to assess trends and activity on the WAFUNIF website.
- Uses Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on the WAFUNIF Facebook page.
- Uses Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity on the WAFUNIF Twitter page.
- Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
- Conduct research relating to the topics of upcoming WAFUNIF conferences.
- Draft and edit publications, papers and other documents.
- Liaise with the United Nations Department of Public Information - Non-Governmental Organization (DPI-NGO) on UN youth activities and events.