I am currently a faculty with responsibilities for teaching advanced IT courses to MBA students specializing in the IT management stream and managing corporate consulting projects. The courses that I have taught are:
- Enterprise business applications -- Development, deployment and maximizing value.
- IT project management -- Strategic view of projects, project issues and change management
- Online marketing -- Use of online marketing approaches, digital media and social media
- Emerging platforms and services -- Assessment of emerging tech trends like social media, cloud computing and mobility and it's implications on business.
- Emerging platforms and business innovation
I have mentored and managed about 75 corporate consulting projects on the technology and business areas. I have also developed several initiatives for students to realize their potential. I have also mentored MBA students for post MBA careers.
I won the Best Professor in Information Technology award in 2013.