• Club officer roles: President and Vice President Education.
• Actively involved in club meetings to develop public speaking, leadership and presentation skills.
• Mentor new members with skills development.
• Served on a Guidance Committee and Action Committee for fellow club members' High Performance Leadership project.
• Developed and presented training sessions for officers.
• Contest Leadership Roles: chief judge, judge, target speaker, sergeant at arms and ballot counter at the Club, Area, Division and District levels.
• Guest speaker: community events in Monmouth, Ocean and Union Counties.
• Current member of AT&T Middletown Toastmasters Club 2634
• 2013-2014 Toastmasters District 83 District Secretary
Boy Scout Troop 49, Fort Monmouth, NJ
Venture Crew 49, Eatontown, NJ
Boy Scouts of America
• Partnering with other team leaders, deliver an engaging camping and outdoors program for young men and women ages 11-20 for leadership skills development.
• Maintain troop website.
Order of the Arrow NaTsiHi Lodge 71
• Past Publications Committee Adviser
• Recruit, train and supervise team of youth and adult leaders for quarterly newsletter production.
• Develop estimates for annual budget. Report quarterly expenses and monthly status updates.