Manager-Talent Management & Aquisition
April 2009 – September 2012; Manager – Talent Management with a TVS Group Company
(A prominent Automotive business house)
HR Business Partner role
Building Organization Capability to handle growth
Organization size: 350 employees; Operating Margin: 21%
Locations Managed: Corporate office – Chennai, Pune, Hosur, Bangalore & New Delhi
- Strategic support to business: Aligning HR process to partner other functions and verticals
- Established strong alignment on performance between employees and organization objectives.
- Build strong communication & engagement process within the organization to have highly motivated teams.
oIdentified succession of key talent through strong processes for Engineering/Manufacturing growth plans.
oLead a team of 3 HR executives each managing 100 plus employees and 6 Recruitment executives.
oResponsible for capability building of manpower by effective implementation of training calendars. (Managerial and functional)
oDrive Fun at workplace and making the organization an aspiration place to work in engineering services.
oDeveloping market intelligence, trend analysis for effective talent acquisition.
- Statutory Compliance: Compliance with and liaison to all statutory bodies
- Ramped up the workforce strength from 75 to 350 resources
- Minimized attrition from 40% to 15% over a 2 year period
- Partnerships with institutions in Tier 1 & Tier 2 towns for customized training followed by placement
- Initiated the idea of training & certification as a separate revenue vertical with partnerships with key institutions like NTTF & ARAI
- Initiated appropriate Technical & Functional job redeployments which benefitted employees & organization.
- Part of the management representative team that assisted the organization in bagging ISO certification
oDrafted and responsible for smooth execution and adherence of all HR Processes and Policies
- Formulated & implemented knowledge sharing, mentoring and created a learning environment