Manager, Dallas Online Information Center
- Improved center operations by increasing overall admissions each year by an average of 34%, students in class by 84%, and student retention rose from 32% to 82%
Highest month-over-month growth was 300% for admissions and 140% for students in class.
- Hire/Train/Oversee group of Admissions/Academic Advisors.
- Support staff to promote personal and professional growth.
- Initiate and maintain contact with prospective students concerning their interest in returning to school.
- Advise students of various online degree programs and certifications.
- Enroll and schedule students for classes.
- Contact current/discontinued students to maximize student retention efforts.
- Research and attend various corporate and community outreaches to promote National University.
- Network with local area businesses and chambers of commerce to create educational partnerships.
- Provide accurate daily/monthly/quarterly reports related to net operating income, lead conversion, students in class, and overall advisor performance.
- Establish and maintain facility budgets and contracts to ensure full performance of office while saving money, where possible.