Sr. Technical Recruiter / Staffing Manager
Replay Solutions, Inc.
SDLC/QA software tool start-up company funded by Hummer Winblad, Partech Intl, Sigma Partners & UV Partners. Replay technology allows you to precisely and immediately reproduce an exact sequence of program instructions.
• Solely responsible for recruiting and passive candidate generation for foundation management and technical talent positions (JAVA, JVM, low-level C/C++, Assembly, Eclipse, Agile, Windows/Linux Internals, Kernel, etc)
• Produced 8 senior technical talent placements including engineering director within a budget under $100k in 2007.
• Implemented "every applicant is a prospective customer" strategy into staffing and recruiting effort (employer branding.)
• Implemented JobScore as internal Applicant Tracking System and handed established account and vendor relationship to internal recruiter.
• Introduced agency vendor management and ATS resources for managing direct-hire, contractor and consultant resume submittals via staffing agencies and recruiting exchanges. These introductions exposed job requirements for senior technical talent to hundreds of experienced technical sourcers worldwide.
• Utilized networking venues and technology events (EclipseCon, JavaOne, GDC, Web 2.0, Opensource Business Conference OSBC) to build professional network and employee prospects. Encouraged management to accompany and participate in these events.
• Responsible for organizing, planning and marketing a hugely successful social networking event at EclipseCon that involved San Francisco based artists.
• Leveraged business relationship Eclipse relationship to create and moderate an Eclipse networking group on LinkedIn.
• Responsible for organizing, planning and marketing a successful Open House. Position involved working closely with Office Manager regarding equipment planning, catering, budget decisions/management, promoting to technical talent