- Creative, detail-oriented, and results-focused professional with extensive professional editing experience, encompassing complex projects for nationwide and intercontinental broadcasted TV and radio shows.
- Have successfully completed projects for Disney, UNICEF, State of Colorado, Remax, Duke University Homecare & Hospice, Shelter Rock Ministries, Monkey Dream Films, local and national TV commercials and several successful film industry professionals.
- Powered with solid understanding of field production techniques and standards, along with television broadcasting rules and regulations.
- Recognized for expertise in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively, as well as in assembling final visual and audio program material and maintaining technical quality of recording or film.
- Equipped with extensive history of completing multiple projects simultaneously.
Founder & Owner
Stewart Media, LLC
- Assume diverse functions, such as videographer, editor, producer, and project manager in charge of conceptualizing and developing media for more than 60 clients.
- Administer the filming of several business videos, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Played a key role in boosting client profits through multiple media outlets including television, Kickstarter, and Youtube.
Aug 2004Apr 2013
Senior Editor, Videographer, and Production Mgr.
- Visited underprivileged Appalachian family homes and Native American reservations in Montana for filming.
- Leveraged industry expertise in working on movie theater spots, TV commercials, radio show, and online advertisements.
- Made substantial contribution in successfully expanding company to a nationally known organization and increased donations by 50%.
- Oversaw the creation of an international non-profit TV show, which completed over 900, 30-minute episodes.
Aug 2012Nov 2012
Contract Video Editor
- Successfully completed and made edits on various promotional and tutorial videos for firms, including insurance and therapy companies, along with educational videos for school systems.
- Created tutorial videos through green screen and blue screen.
Aug 2003Jun 2004
Monkey Dream Films
- Rendered exemplary work on various Disney projects, including assistant editor research for the feature film Brother Bear, which grossed over $85,000,000
Successfully completed edits on the following:
- Career recap videos for award ceremonies honoring stars, such as Meryl Streep, Stevie Wonder, and Muhammad Ali;
- Trailers for in-development reality TV shows in Los Angeles; and
- Independent films for producers of the reality show Fear Factor.
- Gained recognition for proficiently executing assigned tasks, which led in being promoted from Intern to Assistant Editor and ultimately to Senior Editor within a year.
Shelter Rock National Broadcast Segment
Duke Hospice Fundraising Video
Video Tour Sample Video
Best Director - University of North Carolina School of the Arts: Summer Session School of Filmmaking - 2001