- Highly detailed and creative filmmaker and production manager with excellent people skills and an extensive history of completing multiple and complex projects including nationally and internationally broadcasted TV and Radio shows.
- Major clients include the State of Colorado, Remax, Disney, UNICEF, Duke University Homecare & Hospice, Shelter Rock Ministries, Monkey Dream Films, local and national TV commercials and several successful film industry professionals.
- Other significant services provided to clients include Kickstarter and Youtube videos, weddings, education tutorial videos, charity organizations and non-profit organizations.
Over 10 years of professional editing. Projects range from movie trailers and business ads, to adoption videos and non-profit television. Fluent with Final Cut Studio, Adobe Creative Suite and Camtasia. Experience with FTP servers and broadcast requirements. Core competencies include discovering the compelling story in any project and working in a timely and professional matter with every client.
Extensive videography experience. Projects included large events, trailers, commercials, business ads, Kickstarter videos, intimate documentary style stories, interviews, weddings. Experience with Canon XL1S and Canon XL2. Currently using a Canon XF100.
Oversaw a nationally broadcasted TV show from conception of each episode to completion. Conceptualized, communicated with broadcast stations, coordinated the talent and filming locations, finalized episodes and outputted to Beta tapes and digital format. Excellent people skills and proficient at finding the best solution to every problem.
Developed and created several broadcast introductions. Thorough knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Apple Motion. Versed in all basic graphics such as lower thirds and virtual camera work.
Jan 2012 - Present
Founder & Owner
- Founded Stewart Media in Boulder, CO with great success. Relocated to Lexington, NC with even greater success
- Videographer, Editor, Producer and Project Manager
- Created media for over 40 clients
- Successfully increased client profits through multiple media outlets including Kickstarter and Youtube
- Filmed and completed several wedding videos for satisfied clients
Aug 2004 - Apr 2013
Senior Editor, Videographer, and Production Mgr.
- Created and developed an international non-profit TV show and successfully oversaw and completed over 900 episodes. Each episode was 30 minutes in length
- Helped expand SRM to a nationally known organization and increased donations by 50%
- Filmed on-location at impoverished Appalachian family homes and Native American reservations in Montana
- Worked on Movie Theater Spots, TV Commercials, Radio Show and Online Ads
Aug 2012 - Nov 2012
Contract Video Editor
- Edited and completed numerous promotional and tutorial videos for firms including insurance and therapy companies as well as educational videos for school systems
- Worked extensively with green screen and blue screen to create tutorial videos
Aug 2003 - Jun 2004
Monkey Dream Films
- Promoted from Intern to Assistant Editor to Senior Editor within a year
- Worked on various Disney projects including assistant editor research for the feature film “Brother Bear” which grossed over $85,000,000
- Edited and completed career recap videos for award ceremonies honoring stars such as Meryl Streep, Stevie Wonder and Muhammad Ali
- Successfully completed various trailers for in-development reality TV shows in Los Angeles
- Edited independent films for producers of the reality show "Fear Factor"
Best Director - University of North Carolina School of the Arts: Summer Session School of Filmmaking - 2001