Live Music Assistant
Assist with the smooth running of the studio duties by providing support to composers, recording artists, producers and engineers.
Working with the production engineer by undertaking all sorts of jobs and mundane tasks from setting up the studio to recording tracking material for live performance gigs. I reported direct to the Producers and Engineers.
- Set-up and break-down sessions
- Assist with mastering and editing of recorded vocal material
- Provide analytical feedback when reviewing recorded material
- Organise blank recordable media ready for use
- Construct a system for organisation and deployment of cabels
- Receive and process deliveries and stock monitoring
- Assist with maintaining digital file systems by syncing play-lists
- Monitor location of both studio and mobile devices
- Assist in the collating and archiving recorded materials
- Assist with engineering for music and radio productions
- Assist with live shows and other essential duties as required
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance for live acts
- Keep up-to-date with music and pop culture events to capitalize on these events