Consultant, Systems Analysis Design and Development Support
Cap Gemini America
- Provided technical support to regional sales office as well as sales staff throughout the SouthEast.
- Developed the first website for a regional sales office of Anheuser-Busch.
Software Development Manager
Led and directed team of software developers responsible for all project design and development using a wide variety of technologies.
- One of the first marketing teams in Atlanta to integrate digital strategies with brand development.
- Managed and programmed 24 CD-ROM training series for Georgia-Pacific.
- Clients included MCI, Scientific-Atlanta, Dunn & Bradstreet and BellSouth.
Desert Moon Interactive
Collaborated with training and HR departments to ensure employees had the requisite training for their positions, including both technical and soft skills training.
- Clients included GlaxoWellcome, Witness Systems, BellSouth and Scientific-Atlanta.
1999 - Present
President & Founder
Provides marketing consulting services in the areas of target market analysis, competitive analysis, positioning and sales strategies, messaging, and other branding initiatives.
- Rebranded document management company, resulting in record profits and an equity valuation turnaround from -$17 million to +$136 million in less than 4 years;
- Repositioned HR outsourcer - within 12 months this delivered a
· 96% increase in annualized pipeline revenue
· 18% increase in qualified prospects, and
· 28% increase in conversion rate;
- Developed proprietary analysis tool, The Growth Gapä, designed to drive top-line growth
WOWappeal (renamed Turning Point Strategies) - Atlanta, Georgia
- Developed brand training for Macy’s West,contributing to the Macy’s division moving into first place corporate-wide with a 211% goal achievement for new accounts.
- Honored by the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) with the 2004 Silver Flame Award in the Video/CD-ROM category for Witness Systems media kit.
- Developed interactive CD-ROM to assist with brand awareness centered on the launch of Nuvaring. Organon shipped out 1 million CD-ROMs during the launch.
- Increased local market by 37% for Cabot Cheese in one year via local branding initiative.
- Clients included GE Power Systems, Pfizer, Merck, CipherTrust and Cox Enterprises.
Study Abroad Program
University of Wollongong
GrowthGap Self Assessment Tool