Fiist is Google Maps traffic for restaurant wait lines. Improves guest experience and increases seating efficiencies for restaurants. SaaS application on tablet and smartphones.
Roles & Duties: Founder, Product Manager, and Business Developer.
• Lead technical and business teams to build and sell the product
• Pitched for funding from angel investment groups (GTAN)
• Competed in business plan competitions: Ivey Business Plan Competition, TiE Quest, NBTC, and LaunchPad 50K
• Gathered and prioritized product requirements
• Analyzed different available technologies to suit our technical needs
• Lead the product ideation, development, and commercialization process
• Established partnerships with high traffic restaurants in downtown Toronto
• Influenced the overall look, feel, and functionality of the product
• Directed the content and direction of marketing videos, landing page, and offline marketing collateral
• Conducted interviews with clients to understand their needs and pain points
• Conducted usability tests through real-life observation and focus groups