Volunteered for Andy Barr’s Campaign for U.S. Congress.
·Found and organized volunteers.
·Assisted in fundraisers acrossed the sixth district of Kentucky.
·Assisted in planning and coordinating events.
Internship traveling the state campaigning for Mitch McConnell and John McCain.
·Managed volunteers and instructed them on door-to-door and phone banking.
·Distributed information material during events around the state.
·Traveled on McConnell’s bus tour.
·Put together mailers.
Internship in wealth management, processing documents, filing and scanning paperwork.
Internship in wealth management, compiling distribution information of current clients.
Chairman of the University of Kentucky College Republicans April 2009-May 2010
Directed and managed over a 50 person organization.
·Reorganized an 8 member group into one of the largest and active groups in the country.
·Organized many trips including sending over 30 members to Washington D.C. for CPAC.
· Created and managed 6 different committees.
· Organized a number of protests on campus.
Vice Chairman of the Kentucky Federation of College Republicans April 2010- December 2010
Focused on external affairs for the organization, including adding new chapters in the state.
Transportation Advisory Board Director May 2008- September 2009
Student Government at the University of Kentucky.
·Added discounted Taxi Service for students in the Lexington area.
·Organized a one number system for all transportation and emergency services on campus.
·Rerouted shuttle services to be more effective for students.
Marketing Co-Director, Inter-Fraternity Council at the University of Kentucky2009
Fund raised around local businesses and distributed information to increase awareness for Greek life.
Director of External Affairs, the University of Kentucky College Republicans 2008-2009
In charge of communication for outside speakers and mobilizing volunteers for campaigns.
SOCIETIES, BOARDS AND CLUBS
· Member, National Society of Collegiate Scholars at the University of Kentucky 2007-2010
· Student Representative, the University of Kentucky Parking Appeals Board 2008-2010
· Student Representative, the University of Kentucky Parking and Transportation Board 2008-2010
· Member, Fayette County Republican Party Executive Board 2009-2010
· Member, Gatton Business School’s Economic Club at the University of Kentucky 2008-2010
· Member, Delta Tau Delta International Fraternity at the University of Kentucky 2008-2010
· Member, Snowcats at the University of Kentucky 2007-2010
· Member, Inter-Fraternity Council Recruitment Committee Spring 2009
Originated the "formal" rush. Making fraternity rush more organized with an orientation and divided men into small groups to tour every fraternal house chartered on campus.
· Member, Inter-Fraternity Council Bi-Laws Committee at the University of Kentucky Fall 2008
· Member, Student Government College Town Committee at the University of Kentucky 2007-2008
· Member, Economic Honor Society at the University of Cincinnati 2006-2007