Leadership Development Manager
Service King Collision
Service King Collision, one of the most respected and recognizable collision repair brands in the world, is a leading operator of comprehensive, high-quality collision repair facilities. It is consistently recognized for customer satisfaction, quality workmanship, and innovative training.
- Responsible for the planning, design, delivery, and evaluation of leadership development curricula to support management and leadership development company-wide.
- Partner with CHRO, Sr. HR Director, Operations SVP and VPs, and other business leaders to understand and identify leadership development needs and design solutions, helping to drive continuous improvement in the way the company attracts, develops, and creates meaningful work experiences throughout the organization.
- Cultivate a robust leadership pipeline through development/training actions, identified as part of the talent reviews and succession planning processes.
- Administer learning evaluations and assessments to ensure targeted levels of effectiveness and impact of learning programs to achieve business outcomes.
- Develop and roll out post-training support and reinforcement tools to sustain behavioral change and drive improved performance and business outcomes.
- Primary ownership and oversight of Service King Leadership Academy. Service King Leadership Academy is a 10-week leadership development program designed in partnership with the University of Texas at Dallas. The Academy begins with pre-work two weeks prior and leading up to a 5-day in-person leadership training experience hosted on the UT Dallas campus and Service King headquarters. It is then followed by an 8-week follow-up, comprised of podcasts, videos, books, and links to resources. Leadership Academy 101 is designed for frontline managers, while Leadership Academy 201 is designed for Middle Managers and Directors, leaders who lead other leaders.