Manager, Employee Engagement & Organizational Development
Atmos Energy, headquartered in Dallas, is America’s largest natural gas-only distributor. Atmos Energy delivers natural gas to more than 3 million distribution customers in over 1,400 communities across eight states located primarily in the South.
1. Collaborates with Atmos Energy leaders throughout all business units to (a) identify employee and leadership development goals & objectives, and (b) refine and strengthen leadership development approach.
2. Produces toolkit for growing Atmos Energy culture & developing leaders. Innovates and creates programs & tools that develop skills on-the-job & in-the-flow of work, augmenting traditional solutions for employee and leadership development.
3. Creates and maintains learning path roadmaps for developing Atmos Energy leaders by identifying expectations & capabilities needed at different levels of leadership and providing guidance.
4. Advances a culture of coaching & mentoring where Atmos Energy leaders identify their own coaching styles and hone their coaching skills. Establishes coaching identity as a critical development tool.
5. Supports and empowers new Atmos Energy leaders in adjusting to their new roles and responsibilities while maintaining a high level of support for tenured leaders at all levels of the organization.
6. Assesses effectiveness of Atmos Energy talent development programs using data, metrics, and employee feedback.
7. Oversees Atmos Energy’s Educational Assistance Program. Advocates for the program as an effective way for employees to learn & grow in their careers.
8. Manages LinkedIn Learning platform for the Atmos Energy enterprise. Acts as main liaison with LinkedIn Learning customer relationship managers and drives further adoption of the platform across the enterprise.