Corporate Leadership & Talent Development Consultant
MedSynergies, an Optum company, is a national leader in bringing hospitals and physician practices together to elevate patient care and improve financial performance.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT | LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT:
- Advise on all aspects of learning (principles, processes, & best practices) to business partners and senior leadership to support accelerated development programs. Consultations include: strategy, communication, measurement & impact, needs analysis, and course and program selection and implementation.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, and sustaining best-in-class account management development program.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on how to achieve desired results efficiently & effectively, addressing root causes of performance gaps rather than symptoms or side effects.
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT | TALENT MANAGEMENT:
- Program manager responsible for corporate university (MSI Institute Academy) that aims to develop employees & high potentials (Sales, Operations, and IT) and teach them business acumen, healthcare revenue cycle, physician healthcare practices, and company’s product lines.
- Created a “Talent Profile” template and a “9-Box Grid & Key” to facilitate Succession Planning meetings and High Potential selections.
- Developed a detailed, executive-level Succession Planning presentation for managers and executives.
- Developed a change management workshop (covering Organizational & Individual Change; Prosci/ADKAR Change Management Model & Change Curve Model; Leading Change at Every Level) to train and equip workshop participants with an understanding of and appreciation for change, as well as the needed skills to manage that change.
- Created a detailed Change Management Plan with a step-by-step project plan that walked stakeholders through integrating Change Management process and methodology into a Talent Management Project.