Self-directed, enthusiastic, problem-solving Leadership & Talent Development Consultant. Adept at developing and implementing training, leadership, and development solutions for building and sustaining a high performing organization.
- 10+ years of combined experience in Training, Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Talent Management & Leadership Development.
- 3 years organizational development consultation and corporate training experience in a Learning and Development organization.
- 7 years experience facilitating training for adults in a classroom environment.
- 4 years experience facilitating learning for adults in a virtual environment.
- Program manager (served as Coordinator & Instructor) of a Corporate University.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Certified.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified.
- Prosci® Change Management Certified.
WORK ETHIC, STRENGTHS, and TALENTS
- Work Ethic: Self-Directed & Tenacious —
Self-directed, dedicated, disciplined, and quality-conscious. Tireless work ethic in solving complex problems. High degree of tenacity and follow-through.
- Strengths: Strategy & Execution —
Exceptionally skilled at developing strategies, using foresight, implementing ideas, and creating structures to meet goals.
- Talents: Synthesis & Insight —
Excellent ability to synthesize and organize ideas to clarify complex issues, and offer insights and visions to define the essence of a problem or solution.