Corporate Training & Organizational Development Consultant
MedSynergies, an Optum company, provides revenue cycle management, practice management, business process analysis, and software integration solutions for hospitals, physician practices, and health networks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate employee and leadership development programs that support organizational objectives and are aligned with the organization’s business plan.
- Provide performance consulting and organizational development services in consultation with executive leaders and senior managers to implement improvement initiatives and assure alignment with the organization’s strategic plans.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on how to achieve desired results efficiently & effectively, addressing root causes of performance gaps rather than symptoms or side effects.
- Evaluate for quality, impact, scalability & sustainability to understand successes and improvement opportunities while establishing methods for both consistency & quality.
- Bring creative leadership development solutions to address complex organizational development needs by leveraging best practices, evidence-based management, and innovative problem-solving.