Corporate Leadership & Talent Development Consultant
MedSynergies, an Optum company, is a national leader in bringing hospitals and physician practices together to elevate patient care and improve financial performance.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT | LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT:
- Advise on all aspects of learning to clients and senior leadership to support learning & development initiatives. Consultations include: strategy, measurement, needs analysis, and course and program selection and implementation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on how to achieve desired results efficiently & effectively, addressing root causes of performance gaps rather than symptoms or side effects.
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT | TALENT MANAGEMENT:
- Program manager responsible for (design, development, implementation, & sustaining) corporate university/academy that aims to develop employees & high potentials (Sales, Operations, and IT) and teach them business acumen, healthcare revenue cycle, physician healthcare practices, and company’s product lines.
- Developed a detailed, executive-level Succession Planning presentation (including a “Talent Profile” template and a “9-Box Grid & Key”) for managers and executives.
- Developed a change management workshop (Organizational & Individual Change and Prosci/ADKAR Change Management Model) to train and equip workshop participants with an understanding of and appreciation for change, as well as the needed skills to manage that change.
- Created a detailed Change Management Plan with a project plan that walked stakeholders through integrating Change Management process and methodology into a Talent Management Project.