Dynamic and versatile MBA-level professional with experience in mortgage banking and corporate financial analysis. Roles have been highly accountable, visible and company impacting. Proven track record of success achieved by enhancing bottom-line profitability through expertly directing resources. Also, possess excellent resonant leadership abilities and exceptional team building skills.
Oct 2009 - Aug 2011
Columbia Chemical is a pacesetter in the zinc and zinc-alloy plating industry.
Performed revenue analysis and created financial projections. Also, reviewed monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports to confirm accuracy.
- Identified trends and developments within competitive market segment
- Created financial forecasts
- Analyzed profit improvement opportunities
- Prepared presentations and delivered findings to senior management
Jun 2005 - Sep 2009
Inland Refractories was a leading manufacturer of firebrick and refractories products.
Hired as an analyst and promoted as the result of cost-savings measures employed at the corporate level reducing COGS by 3% annually.In new role, turned around prior business unit unprofitability and plant under-utilization.
- Promoted to head of spiral duct division
- Increased business unit EOQ book closing cycle by 30%
- Assisted in the implementation of cost accounting systems
- Directed product into underrepresented markets
- Restructured product pricing
- New pricing strategy increased reach and sales volume
Apr 2002 - Mar 2005
Mortgage Loan Consultant
Achieved prompt and accurate completion of all initial mortgage administration and documentation as well as ensured compliance to federal lending practices and policies.
- Assisted operations personnel in processing and closing loans
- Proactively managed sales performance to achieve targets
- Closed an average of 6 loans monthly
- Cross-sold additional products and services
May 1999 - Mar 2002
Mortgage Loan Collector
Contacted clients to remedy delinquency or non-payment of their mortgage loans. Based on individual situation determined appropriate collection method alternatives to best resolve shortfalls.
- Promoted to provide training to junior collectors
- Recuperated collections accounts and negotiating with clients
- Updated and maintained database of client contact information
Oct 2011 - Present
- Pursuing additional accounting coursework to earn CPA
- Coursework and Becker CPA Review will be completed by October 2012
Aug 2008 - May 2010
- Graduated with a 3.8 GPA
- Elected as a Student Ambassador
- Program Ranked 30th Globally
- Top 100 MBA Programs Nationally
Sep 1992 - May 1999
- Graduated with Honors
- Elected as Student Ambassador
- Achieved Dean's List
- President of Art History Club
- Concentration of study in Architecture