B.S. in Electrical Engineering with focus in Analog and IC design.
- Experience designing analog filters including: active and passive network realizations, butterworth, chebyshev and switched-capacitor filters.
- Electronics Engineering design at the transistor level.
- CMOS Design with fluent usage of CAD Cadence.
- Classroom knowledge of sinusodial/rectangular oscillators, mono-stable vibrators, Analog Computer Programming, comparators, voltage regulators, limiters, DAC's, and peak detectors implementing Operational Amplifiers.
- Experience with Test Engineering: D-Algorithm, March Algorithm, Galpat, stuck-at-faults, homing/testing sequence, scan design, BIST, Analog fault model, reliablility testing.
- Knowledge of microcontroller hardware and assembly language programming through personal experience.
- Class level experience with C/C++