Videographer /Associate Producer / Editor / Lighting / Set Design
CTN Studios - City of Coon Rapids
- Producer duties included: location scouting, planning, writing and marketing. Research production topics using the internet, video archives, files and other informational sources.
- Senior videographer for in-studio and on-location productions of news, sports, variety and talk show television broadcasts, promotions and advertising.
- Edited recorded materials and graphics into commercial broadcast ready productions and promotions utilizing Final Cut Pro 7.0 and Final Cut Pro X editing software.
- Directed both live and live-to-tape events acting as both technical director and creative director using: effects, graphics, roll-ins, pre-produced stories, and live programming.
- Oversee day to day production planning with team of professionals to produce quality projects and promotions in a fast-paced environment.
- Designed graphics using Photoshop for news, talk show and promotional productions.
- Recorded and edited audio material such as talent voice overs and nat sound for productions and coached talent on performance and quality aspects.
- Additional experience included: teleprompter and floor director, as well as set up and operation of mobile production vehicles to gather footage for live and edited broadcasts.
- Performed production support including: digitize and archive audio and video data storage for backup and future use, converted video to other digital formats and was responsible for posting shows to the internet, updated web page content and current schedule and show content.
- Designed and set up lighting for in-studio and on-location shoots utilizing scrims, diffusion, gels, filters and fixtures to achieve both accurate and creative lighting effects.
- Developed comprehensive training instructions on operation and maintenance of lighting, audio and video equipment and conducted training.
- Designed and constructed all studio sets including taking project bids. Delivered on time and under budget.