As a photographer I am captivated to explore the world through a filter. Life can be beautiful, but the imagined always absorbs me.
Photography to me is a way to express and stimulate my imagination. Nature is simply the world. With alternative and experimental camera techniques I am able to create art that otherwise would only be possible through painting or digital manipulation in an external software. My goal as an artist is to be true to who I am, and aim to create art that will stay around for its good cause.
- Opera SaratogA, NYC, USA – Solo (July)
- Bioruukki, Espoo, Finland – Solo (March)
- Osnova Gallery, Moscow, Russia – Solo (Autumn)
- Geo Gallery, Bergen, Norway – Solo (May)
- Konst & Form, Gumbostrand, Finland – Solo (November)