Sep 2005 - May 2007
Master of Business Administration
- Weekend, On Campus Program
- Focus on Analytical Finance and Marketing
- Completed year 1 in top 10% of class, Graduating Cumulative GPA: 3.89
- Courses in: Corporate Finance, Business Law, Marketing, Managerial Accounting, and Strategic Management
Sep 1994 - Jul 1998
Bachelors of Arts
- Culminating Experience Project: "Heat Shock Protein Gp96: Effects on cytokine production in T-cells and possible effect on the increased production of cytokine mRNA."
- Awards: New York State Board of Regents Out of State Academic Scholarship, United Federation of Teachers Advancement Scholarship, 1994 – 1998.
- Three years of Varsity Basketball; 1996-97 Team Assist Leader, 3rd in the Ivy League.