Senior Project Manager
Oracle Retail Price Project Manager
- Led the fast-track implementation of Oracle Retail Price for two brands that contributed significantly to a 40% increase in profit in the first quarter in production.
- Managed a virtual team from eight organizations in ten locations: Oracle Consulting, Oracle OnDemand, Gap Operating Strategy, Gap Brand, Outlet Brand, Gap IT, IBM and Covansys. Delivered under budget and on time to meet retail calendar deadline.
[email protected] Project Manager
- Implemented PeopleSoft Enterprise Payroll for North America for 140,000 employees, upgraded HCM V7.5 to V8.2, and rolled out self-service applications to employees and managers using PeopleSoft's Enterprise Portal and LDAP integration.
- Reduced headcount and HR support costs, brought strategic applications back into vendor support, aligned application infrastructure and security with corporate standards.
New Global Financials Project Manager - Project Management Office
- As a member of the Project Management Office, managed a 5,000-line project plan (MS Project) and other key project deliverables for a three-year, $80M global implementation of Oracle Financials. This implementation allowed Gap to manage their business more effectively, aggressively control costs, and decrease the total cost of ownership of their Financials applications.
- The project plan was rolled up for executive reporting and used by team leads and the overall project manager for week-to-week management and reporting, critical path management, resource leveling, time reporting, and monthly financial forecasts and accruals.
OTHER PROJECTS AND ACTIVITES
Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Framework & Methodology - PMO Methods 2007-2008
- Developed and launched a new framework for implementing business continuity planning as part of the IT project lifecycle, along with new application and infrastructure recovery plan templates.
Store Point-of-Sale System Update (POSabilites) 2007-2008
- Incorporated changes to POS system used by all Gap brands to enhance employee discount accounting. Utilized onshore and offshore development teams.
Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Tool (Movaris) 2007
- Replaced current SharePoint-based tool that manages SOX controls, testing, remediation and audit trails for Gap Inc.
Social Responsibility System 2006 - 2007
- Managed development of a custom application used by Gap's global factory inspection teams to collect and report on manufacturing vendor factory conditions worldwide, schedule factory visits and remediate vendor code violations.
- Fulfilled public commitment by Gap Chairman & CEO to improve inspection process and infrastructure.
- Integrated online/offline solution with a Tablet PC.