Nuclear Security Officer
- Protection of nuclear facilities, transport vehicles and special nuclear material
- Met NRC requirements for physical security
- The use of Non-Lethal weapons
- The use of deadly force
- Power of arrest and authority to detain and search individuals and their property
- Surveillance and assessment systems and techniques
Production / Warehouse Manager
- Audited existing processes, identified critical gaps and designed new corrective procedures retrained staff and increased production.
- Wrote up new work procedures, trained staff and increased production.
- Designed a new layout of production area that increased product flow and streamlined process.
- Implemented quality control procedures that included visiting their business and collaborating with their staff to identify and solve issues.
- Oversaw inventory, working with vendors to ensure timely delivery.
- Processed payroll kept track of sick and vacation days
- Produced short/long term scheduling and forecasting
- Coordinated a new inventory system that simplified and easily identified mistakes and discrepancies.
- Took an inventory from 18 month stock to a 3 month level freeing capital.
- Interviewed job personnel and gave yearly reviews to employees.
- Installed, serviced, and repaired electric motors, heating elements, hydraulic pumps using various hand and power tools.
- Fabricated equipment by cutting metal and welding plates to lengthen life of equipment.
- Loaded and unloaded pallets of product with fork truck onto semis for transport.
- Plowed snow from parking lot and did some excavating with a skid loader.
- Re-manufactured Starters Alternators and A/C Compressors with hand tools and pneumatic equipment
- Tested various components to ensure quality
- Operated lathes, sandblasted, drill presses, and heavy duty testing equipment