- Leader in the planning and execution of recruiting – selecting, orienting, training, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and inspiring salespeople through self-produced multi-media and traditional training modules from completion to implementation.
- Decreased budgetary requirements for training by 71% through concerted evaluation of training effectiveness from individual and organizational perspective, and reorganizing of materials and training schedules.
- Built brand recognition through cooperation with Marketing to develop Verengo’s new multi-media marketing campaign.
- Ensured consistent best practices by moderating and facilitating both live and virtual learning sessions in 90-day launch programs as well as weekly training webinars.
Manager, Sales Training and Digital Media (3/15 - 7/15)
- Leader of Training Academy, material development, curriculum, mentor and internship program.
- Centralized training collateral through LMS portal development and implementation.
- Improved candidate profiling and selection through cross-functional cooperation with recruiting.
- Enhanced Marketing and Finance product comprehension through additional video training modules.
National Sales Trainer (2/14 - 3/15)
- Leader: training sections overhaul including development of topic-specific modules, enhanced media, feedback and testing.
- Innovated and led the first Intern Academy, culling the best talent in the area. 50% retention and hire rate after the program, including management promotions for those reps.
- Developed first ever multi-media training division for the company, including specific product training modules, weekly video training guides (“Verengo Minute”) and Weekly product update blog.
Sales Consultant (6/13 - 2/14)
- Winner: Best New Sales Consultant, Summer, 2013
- Outside sales reached double-digit closings in first month
- Achieved 45% DCR and 75% realization in first quarter
- Winner: Top DCR performer for South LA Group, January, 2014.
- Promoted to National Sales Trainer within 8 months of hire.