» Operations and Business Executive. Telecom & Services expert, with 15+ years diverse experience with various senior managerial positions, with major and Start-up organizations, leading Project Management, Professional & Customer Services teams.★ I have managed delivery teams of 20-100 globally through successful Projects delivery on time & budget (P&L annual budget at $75M, up to $200M).★ I have managed customer support teams through supporting over 100 customers / 250 systems globally (Systems availability >99.9%).★ I have a 10+ year track-record of exceeding my employer’s & customer's performance standards.★ I have managed Product teams through introduction of at least 10 products worldwide.----------------------------------------☛ Connect with me at:● Stern.Eli@Gmail.com● +972-54-542-2101☛ Learn more about me: http://sterneli.wix.com/home
Sep 2008 - Present
Area VP, Director of Operations & Professional Services
- Overall responsible for operations, professional and customer services in the area (Overall business operations P&L budget picking at $200M. Supporting 24x7 of over 250 systems).
- Direct manager of up to 100 persons, comprising: Directors, Project Managers & Professional Services teams. Setting KPI and P&L targets, priorities setting & Performance reviews.
- High quality products-delivery on time, on budget, in accordance with customers' requirements and expectations with highest customer satisfaction and trust.
- Core technologies: Telephony, Wireless, Wireline, IPTV, VAS, Video, Voice & Data, OSS, Mobile Internet, Networking, BSS, SaaS, Cloud.
Feb 2005 - Aug 2008
Regional Operations & Projects Director
- Director of operations. Direct manager of 20 persons organization, consisting of projects managers and delivery / support engineers. Responsible for professional guidance, performance reviews, setting teams target KPI, P&L, and setting priorities within the group.
- Responsible for all technical & operational aspects of highly complex (Technology and budget wise) communications projects (Overall P&L budget, picking at $50M).
- Core technologies: Telephony, IP, Messaging, SDP, Call Completion, Video, Voice & Data, OSS, MIH, Value Added Services, Billing, Signaling, Sigtran, SS7, MMS, SMS.
Sep 2003 - Jan 2005
- Manager of highly complex, communication projects (Overall budget of $15M).
- Responsible for all technical activities within corporate matrix management, from presale negotiation through specification signup, efforts & project plans to delivery & Support.
- Core technologies: Legacy systems, Telephony, VoIP, Signaling, SDP, USSD, Video, Voice & Data, OSS, MIG, MIM, Billing, Signaling, TCP/IP, Windows, Linux, UNIX.
2001 - 2003
Marketing & Products Director
- Direct manger of 10 people. New (HW/SW) products introduction to the global mobile market.
- Negotiated worldwide marketing, sales and partnerships with mobile operators.
- Core technologies: Mobile networks, Location based services, GSM, GPRS, CDMA, XML, HTML, Online & Mobile gaming, Web, B2C, Online & Mobile Commerce, Windows, Linux.
1999 - 2001
- Matrix team manager. Managed software based products for the international market.
- Complete product management throughout concept through release to "grave" & sales cycles.
- Core technologies: Data Collaboration, PLM, Data management, Web, Windows, XML, Linux.
1998 - 1999
IOL, Israel Online
- Manger of 5 web professionals. Product manager of web based B2C & C2C products.
- Definition & design of web products based on market & competition research and analysis.
- Core technologies: Online commerce, Web, B2C, C2C, Web Portal, XML, HTML.
1995 - 1998
AT&T Global Services (Goldnet)
- Sales, marketing, delivery and service of strategic customer base accounts.
- Responsible for sales & delivery projects of company services in the area of data communications, security, private networks, Internet & communications protocols.
- Core technologies: Private networks, EDI, B2B, Internet, data.