Architecture of the future - natural, modular. Bioclimatic architecture - Desing LEED.
I am curious by nature, sociable, organized, a meticulous attention to detail & multi-task . My goals are to exel & continue to grow in the field of interior design in a creative & positve environment. I thrive on new challenges & working with others.
Through 15 years as sales representative in France, I've gained the experience of sales, budget planning, control & management of small teams. Since my arrival in Canada 9 years ago, I decided for a career change & took the Interior Design Program at la Cité Collégiale, fulfilling a long-time goal & passion. I have enclosed my resume to provide a summary of my qualifications & background.
I worked for 2 years at SRAA, my position was first assistant to the head designer (project manager). I had the chance to participate in many great projects such as : Schools, banks, VIP lounge for the government, malls etc.....Building on my strong initiative & organizational skills, creativity, experience of lighting, millwork, Autocad, combined with the ability to work well in the team.
Position : Principale Interior Designer (project manager).
- First assistant to the head designer,
- Client contacts, presentations & meetings,
- Site elaboration (mesurements, preliminary sketching, preliminary Cad work)
- Graphic presentations, finishes boards,
- Choice of funishing, accessories, fabrics & decorative objects
- Site coordination & inspection, coordinating of trade workers on site
- Specialty: Lighting & Millwork. I specialize & have passion for lighting & conception of customized millwork fo both residential & commercial projects.
Jul 2007 - Jun 2009
Project manager - Interior Designer
Seguin Racine Architects & associates
1994 - 2000
BABYLISS (CONAIR) - Paris (France)
Space broker, management of team, reference listing, promotional planning, stock management, commercial action. Responsible for an increase budjet.