Strategic Energy Resource Manager with 20-plus years of experience trading, contracting, purchasing, selling, and optimizing energy resources including transmission and distribution. Effective cost controller, reducing rates for customers and/or increasing value for shareholders, with direct accountability for more than $700M in annual gas and transportation costs. Powerful asset manager creating value beyond expectations through rich industry knowledge of strategy, players, and negotiations.
Reduced gas costs from highest commodity price in all states served to the lowest for 6 consecutive years through a diversified procurement and hedging strategy developed for a mid-sized (325,000-customer) combined power and gas utility.
- Strategic Commodities Management
- Risk Identification & Mitigation
- New Opportunities Identification
- Team Building & Leadership
- Presentations & Education
- Energy Financial Derivatives
- Complex Contract Negotiations
- Industry Rules & Regulations
- Market & Competitive Intelligence