- Orange County, California US
- [email protected]
Family, travel, cooking, wine, tennis, hockey
Ambassador for Candians in Orange County
Managed merchandising strategy for specialty food, pet food and paper product categories for largest food retailer in Canada.
Hired by Hello Health Inc. to lead Western U.S. market development and launch national referral program.
Pioneering developer of a patient subscription-based revenue cycle management platform for primary care practices integrating cloud-based electronic health record, patient portal, tele-health and billing services. Hired as VP of Marketing.
· Identified 1st international market opportunity resulting in establishment of subsidiary & cultivation of sales pipeline. Closed over 20 contracts ($1mm)
· Revitalized corporate web presence with new brand website and expanded social media leverage increasing website traffic by 112%
· Reinvigorated physician lead cultivation through enhanced physician dinner program increasing conversion rate by 40% and reducing cost per acquisition.
· Hired PR agency and significantly grew company and brand visibility to targeted audiences including first peer-reviewed medical journal coverage of company
· Led brand research involving patient & MD customers resulting in brand bulls-eye
· Enhanced patient marketing through revitalization of identity, messaging and client engagement working with multiple agencies and internal team. Increased patient subscriber base by 59%
· Consolidated and led new 5-person marketing team. Appointed SVP Marketing in Nov 2012.
Launched marketing consulting practice which led to full-time hire by Myca Health for U.S. subsidiary.
· Myca Health – Prepared market analysis and contributed to brand strategy for U.S. market
· Emergency Medicine Patient Safety Foundation – Relaunched brand & promoted via web and national thought-leadership summit bringing together chief executives of national stakeholder organizations
Pioneering developer of clinical information systems for hospitals and worldwide inpatient documentation provider to the U.S. Military.
· Reinvigorated sales pipeline with over 200 leads through expanded market intelligence
· Engaged customers to discover ROI and evangelize to marketplace
· Achieved #1 market position in customer satisfaction in growth segment
· Increased PR activity 500% generating over $200,000 in media coverage
· Significantly expanded online marketing to integrate social media channels, digital content, and search advertising generating record website traffic and more compelling messaging
Real-time location enabled tracking and documentation solutions for hospitals.
· Launched company to compete in the emergency department information system segment
· Created and led corporate identity, branding, marketing communications, lead generation, business development and sales support
· Generated multi-million brand impressions for company and customers including editorial coverage in The Wall Street Journal, network television affiliates and national trade publications
· Identified a strategic RTLS acquisition which more than doubled the customer base, enriched the value proposition and created sustainable competitive advantage
· Sourced new real-time locating technology which expanded breadth of integration options
Developer of FunPad hand-held entertainment device with ‘advergaming’ content for restaurants
· Led restaurant marketing pilots at McDonalds, Denny’s & TGI Fridays in three states
· Launched as a new interactive place-based medium to national advertisers
· Secured national PR increasing business visibility and advertising opportunities
World’s largest pizza restaurant chain with annual sales of $4 billion. Marketing Director for Menu Development, National Marketing and $1.9 billion Dine-In business
· Launched first new pizza topping in a decade and the first-ever pizza for Dine-In business
· Co-led task forces for annual operating plan and Marketing professional development
· Grew dine-in business 3.3% with menu, guest check, and experience strategies
· Led marketing execution of a $50 million Pizza Hut brand restage which grew sales 9%
Led marketing of $130 million refrigerated Breadstuffs brand group including the #1 profit-generating brand in the company, Crescent Dinner Rolls. Led strategy development and execution of $20 million in annual advertising and promotion investment. Responsible for new product development. Supervised two Marketing Managers.
Led marketing for $18 million Pizza Snacks brand group.