Client Delivery Analyst
Summary:Executed the necessary processes to deliver data products and information to clients. Leveraged expert knowledge of Acxiom delivery processes and client/industry specifications while monitoring the completion and accuracy of the processing requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and validate processing specifications with client or Acxiom team. Advise client of potential process improvements and optimum use of data.
- Analyze input data, data formatting specifications and output requirements for satisfaction of all technical requirements. If discrepancies exist, create and present alternative solutions to the clients. If required provide the client with the necessary audit materials to ensure they are in line with requirements.
- Design, prepare, execute, and monitor data processing jobs. Ensure the results of the job progress are in line with project requirements and service level agreements. If not, review requirements and consult with the team and/or clients on proposed solutions.
- Coordinate input and output data in compliance with Acxiom and client security.
- Use Acxiom or third party tools (SAS, SQL, File Medic, Auditor, etc.) to validate the data based on requirements.
- Document code changes or make appropriate code changes in basic languages (Focal, Quickjob, DataStage, etc.); perform testing, and audit results to ensure client requirements are satisfied.
- Construct and/or enhance data documentation as needed; audit checklists to fit the appropriate processing steps. Follow required Quality Assurance Process (QAP) guidelines.
- Identify and/or acquire new skills needed for the specific client process/solution to allow for service delivery, process improvement and problem resolution. Maintain a general understanding of Acxiom's internal tools and Services (Batch CDI, Abilitec, InfoBase, etc.) as required by the client or Acxiom.
- Research and stay informed of environmental changes that would directly impact client processing (system, upgrades, testing, etc.)
- Provide support and consultation in data, analysis, and interpretation to team and/or clients based on knowledge of the client’s business or industry.
- Provide data/processing mentoring, training, and/or consulting as part of a team or as a temporary resource during various phases of an implementation solutions development project/process.
- Promote a professional and positive relationship with Acxiom teams and client.