Experienced sales and marketing professional with a proven track record of project management and revenue goal attainment. Strategic-minded client engagement manager focused on driving client value and achieving sales targets. Problem solving product manager with experience in product development, marketing planning, and qualitative and quantitative research. Expertise in identifying business challenges and creating solutions with analytical rigor.
Mar 2008 - Present
Strategic Research Consultant
Developed and successfully launched a new executive education product targeted at marketing professionals. As product lead, managed deliverable milestones on time over 18 month development process while remaining under budget. Conducted qualitative and quantitative market analysis and customer interviews during the product scoping process. Managed client engagement process while providing consulting services to 15-20 clients. Developed and oversaw marketing programs including design and production of client facing materials, direct sales support, creation of an internal sales portal, and paid online search program. Authored white papers based on primary research findings.
- New product launch produced highest percent-to-goal performance in the business unit
- Supported sales team through targeted marketing campaigns resulting in $2 million of new revenue through the product launch
- Executive education program was awarded "Best Video" honor in Adobe's "eLearning Challenge"; first and only such award for the company
- Developed agency dashboard to track and improve efficiency, leading to a 25% increase in project production speed
Mar 2006 - Mar 2008
Charged with overseeing resource allocation and strategy for a pool of over 100 Chief Marketing Officer clients including: Hewlett-Packard, Levi's, and Disney. Negotiated $3 million in client contract renewals. Mapped client business issues to current service offerings to develop customized client solutions. Wholly managed and recruited for client events in the U.S. and Australia. Delivered in-person client presentations both domestically and internationally to C-level clients. Collaborated with research team to scope "best practice" research cases.
- Secured client contract renewals to attain team revenue goals for 2006 and 2007.
- Ranked as number one overall 'Service Manager' in the firm in 2007 based on a combination of revenue/service goals achievements
- Increased year-over-year client renewal rate by 10%
Jan 2005 - Mar 2006
Senior Marketing Associate
Prospected and qualified leads for outside sales reps. Called on Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Sales Officers, and Heads of Advertising at Fortune 500 companies to secure introductory sales meetings including Nike, Wal-Mart, and Cisco. Created targeted sales collateral for inside sales rep team to aid in securing introductory meetings and shortening the sales cycle.
- Partnered with an outside sales rep to a Firm Sales Record in 2005
- Promoted to research program lead for inside sales reps and led sales and product information training sessions for new marketing associates
Aug 2000 - May 2004
Marketing collateral produced for use by our sales team.
A white paper I authored which reviews profiles of top performing marketers from six different job functions commonly found within the marketing department.