Corporate IT Director
JACOBS ENTERTAINMENT, INC
- Highest executive for the IT department in the company.
- Revenues are $450 million, EBITDA is $67 million, IT operating expenses are $3 million, and IT capital expenses are $1.5 million.
- Strategized with C-Level management to establish the road map to meet long-term goals.
- Developed long-term relationships with vendors.
- Responsible for Microsoft Enterprise Agreement for 800 desktops and 335 servers.
- Passionate about mentoring, coaching, training, and retaining employees.
- Best software and hardware in the industry, Dell, VMware, Nimble, Cisco, etc.
- PCI and SOX compliant.
- Performed due diligence on proposed acquisitions.
- Ensure that our 24/7/365 operation is always available, stable, secure, and fully supported.
- Security - Physical security, cyber security, internal and external scanning, extensive internal policies, Security Information and Events Management Systems (SIEMS)
- Verticals include: Casino’s, Horse Track, Hotel’s, 25 C-Stores, Aquarium, Dinner Cruise Ship, and Banquet facilities