- Generated $175,000 in sales with a gift with purchase promotion in only 15 retail La Senza Express stores.
- Improved La Senza Loyalty Program, which increased members by 20% & cut production costs by 30%.
- Helped increase Body Glove Swimwear’s sales by 11% overall within a 3 year period.
- Negotiated a full page color ad for the price of a black & white page. A savings of $1500.
- Headed five U.S. based trade show events from registration, to implementation through to close out.
Concordia University, Montreal, QC, Canada
Sept. '97 - Dec. ‘01
Bachelor of Arts - Specialization in Communication Studies (Digital Media)
- Program included Television, Film and Radio studies.
- Minor in Marketing.
- Kurling for Kids, D.D.O, QC (March 2011/12)
- Strangers in the Night, Pointe-Claire, QC (June 2010)
- Polo for Heart, Toronto, ON (June 2009)
- Executive Oasis Team Building Event, Toronto, ON (June 2009)
- Joey Elias Charity Golf Classic, Montreal, QC (August 2009)
- Joey Elias Charity DVD Launch, Montreal, QC (October 2009)
- Mother tongue: English | Intermediate: French | Beginner: Spanish
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with working knowledge of In Design, Photoshop, Lightroom and Mac platform
- Well versed in Bosanova system.
- Experienced in Social Media
Mar. 24 - 30, 2010: Moroccanoil, Montreal, QC
Trade Show Coordinator
KEY ROLE: Manage all trade show logistics from set-up to tear-down for two booths at the 2010 America’s Beauty Show in Chicago.
Fall 1999 to fall 2000: Molson Breweries of Canada, Montreal, QC
Youth Market Representative
KEY ROLE: To convert non-Molson consumers to Molson products through branded events, incentives and promotional giveaways.
Summer 1997-1998: Mix 96 Radio Station, Montreal, QC
Promotion/ Event Representative
KEY ROLE: Responsible for executing cross-promotional contests and community events to attract new listeners and increase listener loyalty.
June 2010 to present: GSM Canada Pty ltd.: Montreal, QC
Corp Retail Coordinator - Majors and Retail division
KEY ROLE: Responsible for and manages the operational and logistic process for all key accounts and family brand retail distribution within Canada.
- Brands: Billabong, Element, Dakine, RVCA, Plan B, Kustom, Von Zipper & Sector 9).
- Works closely with GM, Sales Directors, Sales reps, warehouse and US Corporate office
- Key contact for West 49 Inc. retail operations and planning team
- Responsible for the flow of merchandise over eight brands and is the main lead on all aspects of direct to store retail distribution.
- Manages allocations, order maintenance and reviews product availability to ensure orders get processed within their requested ship windows
- Base daily inventory decisions on filling family brand retail orders while maximizing the opportunity to achieve independent sales to reach monthly goal.
- Handles all aspects of merchandise drop ships from U.S to West coast retail warehouse.
- Able to provide comprehensive service in order to facilitate a resolution to any account or consumer request.
- Processes all returns, debit and credit claims as well as US special orders.
- Fully versed in Bosanova system with working knowledge of JDA retail system.
Sept. 2009 to present: Creation Maryse Noel: Montreal, QC
Freelance Wedding Assistant
KEY ROLE: Leads and cordinates seasonal weddings from set-up to tear down.
- Attends final planning sessions to review contracts, schedule and possible changes.
- Event day lead ensuring proper roll-out of schedule, location set-up & vendor contracts.
- Company representative at local trade events.
Nov. 2009 to Mar. 2010: MEDISCA Pharmaceutique: Montreal, QC
Event, Travel & Marketing Coordinator
KEY ROLE: Plan yearly participation in Medical industry trade shows, coordinate internal employee travel and execute all marketing initiatives in order to generate sales and awareness.
- Reported directly to the VP of Business and Marketing and the VP of Accounting.
- Worked with both Medisca Inc. and Medisca Network Inc. divisions for North America.
- Effectively coordinated and booked all internal employee travel requests from sales team to management.
- Researched, coordinated and executed all aspects of annual trade show participation ensuring that all corporate expectations are met.
- Prepared event metric reports to assess the actual success of each event and the value of our investment.
- Produced detailed budget reports of all event expenses.
- Organized, developed and implemented all marketing and promotional materials for trade shows, sales team and various advertising mediums.
- Tracked employee rental of company cell phones, GPS systems and show banners.
Feb. 2007 to Feb. 2008: La Senza Corporation: Montreal, QC
Creative Marketing Manager
KEY ROLE: Created and executed innovative, profit-focused strategies to build market share for La Senza Express + Power Centre.
- Planned all store opening and closing events including signage, giveaways, live entertainment, music compilations and store communications.
- Managed and executed product launches, promotional giveaways and all in-store communications.
- Managed two coordinators and visual merchandiser to ensure consistent and accurate dissemination of marketing messages in over 100 stores.
- Improved Loyalty Program by redesigning coupons and promotions in order to increase membership by 20% and cut production costs by 30%.
- Collaborated with e-commerce for the creation and management of La Senza Express website.
- Managed promotional calendar, action list and weekly marketing floor plan for each division.
Sept. 2003 to Oct. 2006: SGS Sports Inc. / Body Glove Canada: Montreal, QC
Creative Marketing Manager
KEY ROLE: Headed and planned all marketing and events for SGS Sports and Body Glove swimwear for North America.
- Increase Body Glove Swimwear’s sales by 11% overall within a 3 year period.
- Planned and executed all tactical and logistic aspects of North American trade shows, photo shoots and corporate sales meetings.
- Developed and executed content for in-store POP materials, direct mailings, sales team, media advertising, trade shows and web site.
- Created and directed all aspects of photo shoots including brand vision, photographer and model hiring.
- Planned and managed marketing department budget.
- Worked with Finance to approve budgets and Production to market hangtags while supervising the graphic designer.
- Researched and produced all creative copy for press packages, promotional material and communication briefs.
- Researched, negotiated and executed all yearly media contracts for consumer and trade magazines and online media placements.
- Managed and oversaw Body Glove Swimwear’s online content and e-commerce site.
- Responsible for customer care communications, as well as management of supplier and retail accounts’ needs.
- Received Outstanding Achievement Award in Creative Arts at college graduation.
- Awarded scholarship from the Slovak Businessmen’s Association.
- Lived and worked as an animator in Cancun, Mexico for 3 months.
- Involved in a competitive Ringuette team for 16 years.
- I enjoy travel, the outdoors, action sports and photography.
Proactive respected team player who demonstrates strong leadership and management abilities. A highly organized professional with a proven ability to deliver results on time and on budget through solid project and time management skills. Proficient and successful in various business departments from logistics, consumer relations and sales support to creative strategic marketing and event coordination, a true asset to any company.
- Results oriented - on time, on strategy and on budget.
- Highly developed problem solving, project and time management skills.
- Ability to write & communicate effectively with strong eye for detail.
- Strong negotiating, scheduling and budget reporting abilities
- Self-motivated, quick learner and takes initiative.
- Comfortable working both collaboratively or independently.