University of Arizona
Bachelors of Science
Recent college graduate with a focus in Industrial Engineering, experience from an internship, and knowledge from Systems, Industrial, and Engineering Management courses. Skilled with various Microsoft programs such as Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and proficient with Visual Basic Applications (VBA). Motivated to learn new processes and gain more experience in the professional world.
Bachelors of Science
• Completed four projects that challenged my communication skills and knowledge with various computer programs.
• Created a holder device that allows temperature probes to be suspended upright so that the probes are not fully submerged in water and so that water cannot leak into the probes.
• Redesigned the scrap database entry form and created a new report form so users can search for specific information in the database.
• Learned about the process of charging different types of batteries with lead acid and the procedures to ship them out to the customers.
• Recreational Leader Supervised children ages 5-13 as they participated in various outdoor/indoor activities.
• Created a weekly schedule filled with different activities to foster students' development and enrichment.
• Utilized advising skills, and acted as a mentor and confidante to teens.
• Planned and supervised weekly activities and monthly events.
• Highly efficient and attentive to detail, with a focus on planning ahead in order to avoid problems.
• Dependable employee; continuously working hard to achieve the best possible solution.
• Collaborates well with others; years of experience with team dynamics have taught leadership skills as well as the importance of acknowledging equality among team members.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate well with others; confident and articulate speaker in front of crowds.
Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word; SolidWorks; AutoCAD; Java Programing; MATLAB; Visual Basic for Applications and Simulink.
Activities: Alpha Chi Omega Sorority Member; Member of the American Society for Engineering Management (ASEM); Coach for the Associated Students of the University of Arizona (ASUA) Cheer and Basketball League; Former Girl Scout; Former Member of SMHS Student Government; Former Member of Shinzen Japanese Exchange Program.
Interests: Basketball, sporting events, health and fitness, pop culture, architecture, world travel.