Stephanie Quick is an accomplished IT professional, her knowledge is extensive in the Information Technology field and her experience has been with various companies to include non-profit organizations and federal government. Stephanie has been the Principal of iqu, llc and Consultant since 2001. Below is a summary of Stephanie's consulting engagements for your review.
- Senior Analyst/Lead, the Department of Treasury Enterprise Architect (EA) contract for process modeling and for “getting to green” on the Federal Office of Management and Budget EA assessment, the team achieved a self assessment score of 4.06, the highest score is 5.
- Business Process Analyst, process innovation success has been documented in a Department of Defense (DoD) Joint Chief of Staff Instruction;
- Business Process Analyst & Consultant, facilitated a working group of senior DoD officials in the development of a DoD Information Assurance/Security Program Instruction.
- IT Management Consult, developed a DoD Program and budget that was approved for funding of $164 million dollars.
- Program/Project Manager for the migration and rewrite of a Legacy Oracle application, the team was able to deliver a quality product to the specifications of the customer.