- (September 2013- May 2014) Museum Docent, Yiddish Book Center
Supported the museum by running the front desk and guiding visitors into the museum. This position involved many opportunities to learn about Yiddish culture, history, language, and community.
- (September 2013- May 2014) Cole Science Lab Monitor, Hampshire College
Supervised the Hampshire College Cole Science Building after hours by monitoring student access providing general support to the Natural Science Department.
- (September 2012- May 2013) Critical Studies in Childhood, Youth & Learning Intern
Provided assistance in social media development and event planning. Successfully advertised, planned, and supported a variety of different events focusing on education. Developed graphic design skills to create eye-catching and informative posters for social and academic events on campus.
- (September 2012- May 2013) Course Note Taker, Hampshire/Mount Holyoke College
Provided detailed notes to a student with learning disabilities enabling them to understand important classroom content related to cultural anthropology and skeletal pathology.
- (October 2011- May 2012) Art Studio Assistant, Eric Carle Museum
Guided families through different weekly museum art projects associated with picture book are. Also helped to scaffold individual project understanding, gather related art materials, and maintained a working memory of the museum artwork.
- (2011-2013) Toddler Teacher's Assistant, The Early Learning Center
Provided assistance to the toddler room at the Early Learning Center at Hampshire College. The school operated under the Reggio Emilia Approach to Early Childhood Education, which focuses on supporting the holistic development of each child. Childcare within this teaching approach involved supporting children by creating healthy snacks, easing children into sleep/rest time, playing with children, observing child-to-child interaction for parents and teachers, and learning about general child development.