Economics with German
University of Birmingham, England
Graduated with Honours, Class II (Division I)
Technology-oriented individual with a strong language background. Creator of Young Web Services, which creates websites and graphics for small businesses and individuals, I currently operate on a freelance basis and frequently try out new online tools that will assist me with certain projects and solve my clients' problems in the most efficient manner.
Graduated with Honours, Class II (Division I)
Part of my bachelor degree programme. Spent one year studying with the ERASMUS programme.
Create code plans and assign codes to open-ended survey responses in order to quantify data.
• Work on German and English language projects for multinational clients from a range of industries
• Lead small teams by assigning tasks, liaising with project managers and following through to project completion
• Control other coder's work to ensure good quality and consistency, as well as training new coders
• Work alongside colleagues from across the globe
Conduct market research surveys over the phone on behalf of clients.
• Use interpersonal skills and establish rapport to obtain a high number of interviews
• Communicate with different demographics according to the project at hand
• Arrange appointments with interviewees
Women in Finance Society aims to draw like-minded women together to expose them to the numerous careers available in the world of finance. During my year on committee the society was awarded 'Outstanding New Society' at Guild Awards 2015.
• Utilised Photoshop skills to create logo and design marketing materials to advertise our events
• Organised social events for society members
• Collaborated with the Entrepreneurship and Innovation department at UoB to arrange speakers for a professional event
Responsible for creating the Germany section of 'The Insiders Guide to Year Abroad', a brand new online resource full of practical advice and peer support for UoB students undertaking their year abroad.
• Generated engaging content appealing to students and giving appropriate information
• Used www.padlet.com to create discussion forums and online noticeboards accessible by students
• Filmed a video giving my personal take on my year abroad and providing country specific advice
Represented the UoB Business School during applicant visit days.
• Utilised my public speaking skills during a presentation to applicants
• Guided groups of parents and applicants on tours around campus, tailoring each tour to the desires of the group accordingly
• Organised tour groups and kept to the scheduled timings
Generated content for an online platform using existing market research reports.
• Worked on projects for some of the world’s leading FMCG companies
• Clients included Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, and Coca Cola
• Extracted core findings from market research reports
• Created insights based on existing market research data, from which clients gained in-depth knowledge and devised marketing strategies from
• Reviewed and uploaded content onto the platform
• Created PowerPoint presentation to demonstrate the frameworks to clients
Involved in all aspects of the business, on both the bookshop and cafe sides. Throughout the role I have developed my skills in a work based environment, including high pressure situations, and have progressed to hold a position of responsibility.
• Dealt with customer queries
• Researched and tracked down hard to locate books
• Estimated, calculated and ordered stock events
• Looked after authors during book signing events
• Part of the Wilderness festival team
• Involved in the Chipping Norton Literary festival, in charge of selling books at external locations
• Trained up new employees
Responsible for all aspects of event organisation, from the selecting event locations, through to the end of the event. Also coordinated the annual ‘Escape & Evade’ challenge which under my leadership was the most successful to date, raising over £13,000 due to innovative incentives and a new publicity strategy.
• Use of logistics, organisation and problem solving when unexpected issues occurred
• Gained extensive experience as a steward
• Bucket shaking on ‘RAG raids’
• Interacted within the student body and professional environment
• Communicated with external parties to negotiate best deals
• Assisted participants with sponsorship
• Pitched events to students during information meetings
Self taught. Create websites such as www.nightowlagency.com and adapt templates according to the client's needs.
Self taught. Solid knowledge of what search engine optimisation is and the importance in digital marketing. Experience making SEO niche sites that have ranked on Google.
Self taught. Primarily use for photo editing. Created a logo and multiple posters for Women in Finance Society.
Basic skills. Completed online courses on Codeacademy.
English - Mother tongue
German - Fluent
Hebrew - Basic