Repair And Maintenance Manager
- Planned, managed and controlled maintenance/opex budget of $12.1 Million.
- Coordinated and supervised activities of R&M technical personnel and third party contractors via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Responsible for the recruitment, retention and development of all maintenance staff.
- Ensured that all statutory maintenance and testing is carried out to the relevant standards and properly recorded.
- Responsible for providing a budgetary plan to operations.
- Monitored daily progress of jobs, projects and financial metrics.
- Provided technical guidance and work direction to workshop staff.
- Ensured competent technical workforce to conduct business.
- Increased productivity by 16.4% while reducing production cost by 9.2%.
- Supplied monthly reporting of safety performance, production cost, KPIs and productivity performance.
- Undertook regular Health and Safety risk assessments.
- Lead the workforce in continuous improvement activities, both systems and processes, and benchmarks appropriate standards of conduct throughout the operation.