My product development experience in a nutshell:
• 1 year working on some Bitcoin-related projects with React, Redux, GraphQL, Typescript, and Cypress
• 1 year developing a long-term product (the SuperMoney websites) based on Vue.js, Vuex, SSR, and Puppeteer
• 2 years of testing experience
My past web-agency experience:
• 5 years developing responsive, animated and single page websites and web apps, mostly with Vanilla JS, Backbone and ES6. Other widely used libraries are GSAP, FastDom and (obviously) GIT.
• a strong will to develop digital products with usability in mind
• perfectionist, positive mental attitude and problem solver
• testing lover
• I love to share what I know and learn every day
• really passionate (and I need to work with passionate people too)
• constantly looking at the latest trends/technologies/frameworks
• I hate to complain, seriously
I aim to create the best UX for every interface I code. I'm used to focus on a wide range of interfaces (sites/web apps/mobile apps) and to develop them from scratch with performance in mind firstly.
As a front-end developer, I constantly look for every solution that allows me and my team to improve our workflow, make it more errorproof and scalable and reduce the maintenance and the time2market of our products.
I love to work with a passionate and creative team that will to make something better every day.
I have a solid programming basis and a design-oriented mind, I regularly attend various European conferences and I spoke at some Italian ones.