My experience in a nutshell:
• 6 months working on some Bitcoin-related projects with React, Redux, GraphQL, and Typescript
• 9 months developing a long-term product (the next SuperMoney websites) based on Vue.js, Vuex, SSR and deeply tested through Jest and Puppeteer
• 1 year automating everything and creating CLIs with NodeJS and Selenium Webdriver.
• 5 years developing responsive, animated and single page websites and web apps, mostly with Vanilla JS, Backbone and ES6. Other widely used libraries are GSAP, FastDom and (obviously) GIT.
• a strong will to develop digital products with usability and performance (and SEO too) in mind
• open minded to all the software stages and challenges, not only the front end ones
• perfectionist, positive mental attitude and problem solver
• motivated by the teammates and conscious of the important role of the whole team if you want to create something awesome
• constantly looking at the latest trends/technologies/frameworks
• I hate to complain, seriously
Take a look at the recommendations below :)
I aim to create the best UX for every interface I code. I'm used to focus on a wide range of interfaces (sites/web apps/mobile apps) and to develop them from scratch with performance in mind firstly.
As a front-end developer, I constantly look for every solution that allows me and my team to improve our workflow, make it more errorproof and scalable and reduce the maintenance and the time2market of our products.
I love to work with a passionate and creative team that will to make something better every day.
I have a solid programming basis and a design-oriented mind, I regularly attend various European conferences and I spoke at some Italian ones.