My experience in a nutshell:
• 5 years developing responsive, animated and single page websites and web apps, mostly with Vanilla JS, Backbone and ES6. Other widely used libraries are GSAP, FastDom and -obviously- GIT.
• 1 year automating everything and creating CLIs with NodeJS and Selenium Webdriver.
• just jumped into the Vue.js ecosystem, putting unit and E2E testing beside every component I code
• a strong will to develop digital products with usability and performance (and SEO too) in mind and with a strong focus on clean and well-organized code.
• perfectionist, positive mental attitude and problem solver
• motivated by the teammates and conscious of the important role of the whole team if you want to create something awesome
I aim to create the best UX for every interface I code. I'm used to focus on a wide range of interfaces (sites/web apps/mobile apps) and to develop them from scratch with performance in mind firstly.
As a front end developer I constantly look for every solution that allows me and my team to improve our workflow, make it more errorproof and scalable and reduce the maintenance and the time2market of our products.
I love to work with a passionate and creative team that will to make something better everyday.
I've solid programming basis and a design-oriented mind, I regularly attend various European conferences and I spoke at some Italian ones.