Personal & Executive Assistant
To expand my support expertise, I had an exciting opportunity to support a top developer, exceeding several billions of dollars in net worth from commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.My principal (in the shadow of his 81st year) is supporting me in providing my talents to another venue.
- Applied sound independent decisions, maintaining operational and confidential standards, while handling sensitive information with complete discretion in execution of all screened telephone calls, time management, letters, formal correspondence and e-Mails.
- Assisted executive in day-to-day operations utilizing exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills while assuming the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks and projects.
- Converted all hand-written history into computer case files and established procedures and guidelines.
- Significant bottom line contributions while working under strict time-lines and continuous daily pressures.
- Prepared and executed celebrations, meetings, family trips, conference calls, etc.
- Interacted tactfully and diplomatically as liaison between executives, Trustees, attorneys, clients, home staff, family, physicians, etc., while prioritizing meeting content and schedules through exact and precise scheduling.
- Provided daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of earnings, billings, stocks, payroll, and personal expenditures, coordinated cash receipts and expenditures, daily cash flow, reconciliation of nine banking accounts, cash distributions, accounting files, year-end taxes, and hedge funds.
- Facilitated histories of all medical records and processing of claims.
- Co-partnered with designers, artists, contractors, etc. in tear-downs, remodeling and rebuilds.
- Assembled meeting and travel arrangements for private aviation, homes, cars, hotels and/or property prospects.
- Outstanding organizational skills while always exhibiting a totally professional demeanor in presentation, communication and leadership.
- All other duties, including running personal errands, as assigned.
REASON FOR LEAVING:Downsized and no longer need for executive level assistant