St. Clair Terrence Woodson comes to Jazz music with 35 years of performing music in an array of genres which include Gospel, Classical, Rock, Funk, Musical Theater, and Americana. He has performed in 35 states and in 5 European countries for audiences ranging in size from 50 to 10,000 people. St. Clair is adept at performing in a wide range of settings, including intimate club shows, large outdoor festivals and private events.
- Earning a spot as a semi-finalist at the Appollo Theater Amateaur Night.
- Soloist at the Iowa State Special Olympics, which 10,000 people attended.
- Performed at the ZDF television (Germany) annual end of year music concert, sharing the stage with Lenny Kravitz and Mellissa Ethridge.
- Played the part of Levi 2 in Little Shop of Horrors.
- Soloist with the Up With People Musical group.