Vice President of IT
Responsible for both the day-to-day operations and long term strategy and planning for TASER IT.Directly managed the Desktop Support, Network Services, Application Services and Project Management teams.
- Ensured the IT Project Portfolio aligned with the expectations of the executive team
- Assumed the management of an ERP Best Practices project upon joining TASER that identified and improved business inefficiencies across the entire business resulting in a ROI of 124%.This project included an upgrade of the current ERP system from Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 to AX 2009.I
- Integrated Salesforce.com with ERP system to ensure data consistency and efficiency.
- Member of the corporate Balanced Scorecard Core Team that defined the 5-year strategic plan for the company.Worked with the individual business leaders to ensure their department Balanced Scorecard aligned with the corporate Balanced Scorecard.
- Implemented Sharepoint workflows, Infopath forms and digital signatures to replace paper forms and eliminate the need for walking paper forms around for approvals.
- Consistently achieved solid and positive feedback from SOX auditors, reviewing compliance and quality effectiveness quarterly.