- Self motivation being the key to success
- Interaction with people
- Providing help whenever and wherever needed
- Learning productive and valuable skills to advance
- Leading a motivated team of hard workers and/or being part of a group that's energetic and goal oriented
- Volunteering at church (soup kitchen, pantry, clothes closet, etc.)
- Helping children of all ages
- Cheryl A. Corbin-866-568-6245 Ext. 7416
- Jim Tingin-706-726-6805
- Sharon H. Scott-706-288-2537
Seeking a challenging position to pursue my career in a work environment that will continue to utilize and reinforce my abilities to adapt to new skills, more learning opportunities which will enhance my performance in this position. I would like to gain a broader prospective and a wider range of skills that can later be applied to my work experience and become more of an asset and ultimately receive advancement opportunities within the company.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Personnel Management
- Clinical Office Procedures
- Medical Office Procedures
- Medical Insurance Procedures and Applications
Bookkeeping and Record Keeping
- posted payments and cash/credit receipts
- Answer telephones and relay messages to multiple Doctors, PA's, and nurses
- Assist Doctors with faxing, coping, and scheduling patients
- Filed and organized charts, medical records, and documents
- Greeted patients
- Student Ambassador 2011-2012
- Relay for Life 2011
- "Get fit"2011
- Perfect Attendance Summer 2011
- Deans List Summer and Fall 2011
- Volunteer Graduation Ceremony 2012
- Presidents List Summer 2012
- Deans List Fall 2012
- Spiritual Foundation Course 2012
- Deans List Winter 2013
- Customer Service and Professionalism Workshop 2013
- Substitute Training Workshop 2013
A position in Medical Office Management, Medical Records, Reception
Cooporative team member
Apr 2013 - Present
Medical Office Management
Augusta Pain Center
- Externship site (180+hrs hands on)
- Patient satisfaction
- Data reporting
- Medical records
Jul 2008 - Jun 2011
Bilo, Bruno Inc.
- Handled cash and deposites using the proper accounting procedures and documentation.
- Entered weekly sales and customer count sheets for review by management.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service team members when needed.
- Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance, and cleaning.
- Expressed appreciation and invited customers to return to the store.
- Processed and issued money orders, western union, lotto, copies, and faxes for customers.
- Maintained adequate cash supply in cash drawers in multiple check out stations.
- Responsible for ringing up customers in a timely manner guaranteeing a high level of customer service.
- Organized store by returning all merchantdise to it's proper place.
Feb 2008 - Jul 2008
Hotel Desk Clerk
Fort Gordon, Army Lodging
- Guarantee positive customer experiences and resolve all customer complaints.
- Handled all work orders
- Maintain positive customer service.
- Complete all paperwork needed and necessary for proper placement at various hotels for the duration of a soldiers stay pending school/training.
- Handled payments made at time of check in or check out (cash or credit).
Sep 2007 - Mar 2008
- Successfully interacted with customers and retail buyers to expedite orders.
- Accurately logged all daily shipping and recieved orders.
- Managed cash stock and inventory balances accurately.
- Stocked and rotated inventory regularly.
- Replenished merchantdise shelves with new showcase items.
- Recommended, selected, and helped locate merchantdise based on customer needs and disires.
Mar 2001 - Nov 2006
First Student Transportation
- Guaranteed a positive drama free atomosphere.
- Provided safe transportation for students, and staff.
- Performed a walk-around inspection of the 66+ passenger bus.
- Turned all receipts and money received from trips/charters.
- Maintained records (vehicle logs, fuel, maintenence) in accordance with regulations.
- Obeyed all traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
Aug 2011 - Present
Associates in Science
- Medical Terminology
- Basic Medical Assisting
- Student Ambassador
- President List
- Dean List
- Perfect Attendance
- GPA 3.67+