- Good customer services skills.
- Knowledge of accounting policies and principles.
- Ability to produce spread sheets on Microsoft Office software.
- Experience reconciling cash transactions and remitting credit card processing.
To bring to your organization enthusiasm, dedication and good work ethic.
May 2007 - Jun 2008
Accounts Control Officer
- Maintained proper insurance coverage on collateral.
- Prepared proper notices to send to delinquent members.
- Recommended legal actions or repossessions when required.
- Contacted delinquent members to determine reason for delinquency.
- Developed a plan to bring accounts to a current status and following up.
Jul 2004 - May 2007
Teller Sales and Member Service
- Cross sold credit union products and services.
- Received and processed members’ financial transactions.
- Welcomed members and provided routine information.
- Updated knowledge of products, compliance, sales skills and self improvement.
- Performed a variety of miscellaneous task including typing, filing and call center.
Aug 2002 - Dec 2009
Associate In Science
I am part time student that is currently 9 credit hours away from completing my degree program. My classes are once a week in the evening so it does not affect my work schedule. I have taken many courses in accounting, business communication and marketing.