• Used the Waze app in order to conduct Lyft protocol procedures for directional assistance.
• Maintained a clean vehicle in order to cater an enjoyable passages experience.
• Cruise around in safe populated areas that has a high demand for Lyft’s rideshare services.
• Accept ride request shown on the Lyft app
• Picked up passengers in a timely and responsible fashion at the selected point of excess.
• Assist passengers in loading and unloading luggage.
• Greet all new passengers with a heartwarming custom welcome.
• Evaluate the passengers' oar before engaging formal, informal or any conversation.
• Used a personal custom Lyft pitch free of coercion and solicitation. Stating Name, Driving Occupation, Confirming passenger’s identity, Destination, Estimated time of arrival (ETA),Stating drivers preference of navigational settings, Passenger’s musical genre preference/radio station,And passengers preferred temperature settings.
• Having conversational topics prepared, such as knowing what popular bars, restaurants and nightclubs that tourist may want to attend.
• Maintain a passenger rating above 4.5, that is adjusted to Lyft’s personal scaling
• Received multiple bonus incentives for completing weekly ride requirements
• Received bonus incentives for selected hot spots within a specific time period
• Received a complementary jack for entering the 1,000 rides club.
• Was granted the privilege of having weekly PowerZone
• Gained high discounted privileges for gas expenses along with other complementary discounts
• Maintained a high acceptance rating over 90 percentile for months at a time
• Received Royalty Wazer status, Ranking below 105,000 among colleagues