Director of Marketing and Communications
Sinai Akiba Academy, Los Angeles, CA
- Streamlined school communications and promoted key programs in order to maximize exposure in the Los Angeles education market and support revenue goals, improve user experience
- Implemented new communication and marketing strategies to generate leads and nurture and engage prospective, past and current constituents in order to support fundraising and recruiting, resulting in record inquiries in year one of the marketing program
- Redesigned the school's website twice due to major institutional crisis events, and introduced improved internal components of the current constituent portal to improve usability and make it easier for families to find pertinent information
- Overhauled the use of social media for general school promotions, as well as fundraising, recruiting and event promotion initiatives, improving constituent engagement, in particular, by more than 130%
- Implemented new Crisis Communication efforts and successfully supported the school through several crisis situations including natural disasters, head of school leadership changes, an unexpected renaming (and subsequent rebranding) of the school, and the COVID-19 pandemic.