Associate Director for Finance & Accounting
Under the Associate Vice President, responsible for a broad array of business functions related to the operations of the University’s newly organized construction and facilities maintenance departments.
- Partner with management to analyze and implement changes related to departmental realignment.
- Manage staff to prepare and analyze financial reports regarding expenses, revenues, and commitments to forecast financial status for operating, renewal/replacement (R&R), and construction project budgets at approximately $12M, $7M, and $10M respectively annually.
- Prepare, analyze, and review financial status reports with section leads or project managers regarding operating, R&R, and construction project budgets.
- Project manager for a University-wide space management initiative. Manage vendor relationships and kick start administrative committee for potential scheduling software implementation.
- Manage audits and reconciliations as follows for all operating, R&R, and construction budgets:
- reconciliation to the University’s financial reporting system;
- audit and execution of purchase orders, change orders, invoices;
- record and reallocate all credit card and travel and entertainment card transactions;
- track of all insurance certificates and preliminary notices;
- audit contracts and coordinate lien releases with vendors to perform financial close-out;
- maintenance of files for operating, R&R, and construction project expenditures.