Technical Service Engineer
- L3 Support
- Monitor the Global Incidents queue, follow up on all unassigned, about to breach and medium & high impact incidents with the respective resolution groups and have them attended immediately.
- Managing Critical and High Impact Incidents to closure within SLA targets by following the appropriate Incident handling procedures.
- Monitoring of tickets and taking the actions necessary to meet SLA service targets.
- Managing Incidents including Major Incident with a Priority 1 (Critical) and Priority 2 (High).
- Monitor existing tickets and escalate to management if in risk of missing the service level targets.
- Overseeing all Incidents and user service requests for timely completion Initiation of Problem Process for problems identified by Incident Management
- Initiation of Issue Process for Issues identified by Incident Management
- Ensuring correct execution of Incident Management Processes Host the daily regional operational calls to discuss on operational issues and status from various IT groups
- Responsible for problem identification via various methods like Incident trend analysis, review of Critical and High Impact incidents
- Liaise with all problem resolution groups via RCA calls (hosting them) and standard communication methods to ensure swift resolution of problems within SLA targets
- Formal closure of all Problem tickets, includes problem closure review analysis to enhance the effectiveness of closed problems
- Host and Drive Problem Review Meetings periodically to discuss on aged problems, closed problems (for closure effectiveness) and known errors
- Arranging, running, documenting and all follow-up activities relating to Major Problem Reviews (for P1 and all high visibility incidents)
- Ownership and protection of the Knowledgebase, contribute to the Knowledgebase inclusion