Marketing Specialist IV
Network for a Healthy California (Network), California Department of Public Health, Public Health Institute
- Liaison with internal IT department and external Web contract vendors on Web site content updates, upgrades, and improvements.
- Oversight of the Networks complex online material ordering system which includes system upgrades and creative solutions to provide ordering services to 160 projects across the state.
- Key member of the Network’s social media team which provides valuable input in strategy and content development for social media campaigns.
- Provide technical assistance and branded guidance to funded partners on material development, design and layout, and Web site design and functionality.
- Simultaneous management of over 25 annual Network collateral materials with a current budget of $430,000. Materials include brochures, cookbooks, issue briefs, case studies, fact sheets, photo shoots, training manuals, and Web sites. Manage and coordinate content development, copy revisions, copy editing, schedule and production, and routing for senior management and state level approvals.
- Identify funded project needs, expectations, and attitudes related to content/materials provided by the Network and develop new strategies to ensure needs are met.
- Provide direction and guidance to in-house graphic designer and train and manage administrative staff responsible for materials ordering.