Project Manager-Product Development
KONE Elevators India
- Responsible for completing the project safely, on time and within budget
- Responsible for effective collaboration and communication with and between stakeholders
- Responsible for project cost control Manage projects from(K0) to project closure(K6)
- Responsible for variation and scope management and claims
- Responsible for project“ handover”
- Responsible for creating the project plan and executing the project
- Responsible for full chain scheduling in KONE(sharing the plan)
- Responsible for getting stakeholder approvals where required Takes care(with his/her team) of the administrative activities of the project including project reports.
- Controls the material and inventory and takes care of the claim analysis
- Responsible for Project Start Up meeting.
- Responsible for monthly project reviews, project audits, handovers and final closure.
- To use KONE project management communication tools.
- Plan resources for the project Secures and retains appropriate talent for project execution.
- Identifying and facilitating project related change management activities
- Leads the multi-functional project team and manages performance
- Communicates project goals, gives feedback on the performance and coaches.